English Breakfast, Pizza Oven Recipe | 15-20 mins
Not too tricky ** (Serves two people)
- Olive oil
- 4 x quality pork sausages
- 4 x rashers Good quality bacon (we prefer smoked)
- 2 x eggs
- 1 x tin baked beans
- 1 x tomatoes
- A handful of mushrooms
- 2 x slices of bread
- Light your oven using the lighting instructions. Your pizza oven will need to be about 300-350c for this one.
- Wash then chop your mushrooms into quarters, and your tomatoes in half.
- Place your pan (large skillet) into the oven with some oil. Let the oil get hot
- Stab each sausage 3 times and place in the hot pan. Let your sausages start to brown and turn or move them regularly. After 5 mins (this could be a time to add 1 x log if the heat needs increasing), add some more oil (if necessary) and then lay your bacon into the pan. Let the bacon crisp on one side before turning, whilst keeping an eye on your sausages. Add your tomatoes and mushrooms – keep them turning and place in foil when ready.
- Once you’re happy with the look of your sausages and bacon – which should be cooked though after around 10 mins – remove from the pan and wrap in 2 layers of tin foil to keep warm, you can place these back in the oven on a spare space.
- Bring your pan out of the oven and crack your 4 eggs into the hot pan, they will start cooking immediately, place back in and keep a close eye on the eggs. They should take a couple of mins.
- In a smaller pan empty your beans and place the pan onto the stone. Once bubbling away use gloves and stir until piping hot.
- Plate up and enjoy! Whilst you are plating up, place your bread onto the stones and the heat will toast the bread.
We hope you enjoy your English breakfast cooked in your pizza oven!