Igneus Cast Iron Roasting Tray
This roasting tray is made from cast iron and is great for roasting joints of meat, cooking poultry, potatoes, vegetables, curries, meatballs and more.
Always wear heatproof gloves when using the roasting tray in any oven.
After using your tray:
- After use, heat the tray within hot water and bring to the boil to break down cooking residues.
- Clean the pan fully with a sponge or brush and hot water.
- Then dry it fully (if possible by heating up in your oven).
- Once totally dry, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a cloth or paper towel and store in a dry place.
- If the roasting tray is not used frequently, wrap it in absorbent paper.
- Regularly season your cast iron pan to prevent rusting.
Not suitable for dishwashers
Order Pizza Dough to your door...
Get x24 Igneus Traditional Sourdough balls delivered to you without the hassle of making your own from scratch!
Needing fuel for your Pizza Oven or BBQ?
We have a wood bundle available that contains everything you need to use your pizza oven or wood fired BBQ.
Chop your wood down safely with the Kindling Cracker Original
Depending on the size of your pizza oven or BBQ, you may need to chop it into smaller pieces. The Kindling Cracker is built to do this with ease!