Kamado Joe Soap Stone
Grill tender meats, delicate fish, and fresh vegetables easier than ever with the Kamado Joe Soapstone Cooking Surface. The non-stick, thick Canadian soapstone slab distributes heat evenly, allowing for precise cooking while keeping savory juices inside the meat for flavor-packed food.
Curate delicious dishes without the worry of cross-contamination thanks to the anti-bacterial and stain-resistant surface, as well as the reduction of flare-ups to ensure less burnt meat and added safety.
- Cook tender meat, delicate fish, and fresh vegetables with ease
- Durable, non-stick surface that evenly distributes heat
- Absorbs savory juices from meat, ensuring supreme flavor
- Anti-bacterial and stain-resistant surface reduces cross-contamination of various foods
- Inhibits grill flare-ups to ensure less burnt food and added safety
- Easy to install and remove from grill
- Classic Joe™ Series Soapstone Compatible with Kamado Joe Classic Joe series, Large Big Green Egg, and other round 18-inch charcoal grills
- Big Joe™ Series Soapstone Compatible with Kamado Joe Big Joe series, XL Big Green Egg, and other round 24-inch charcoal grills
We recommend following these simple guidelines:
1. Allow Soapstone Cooking Surface to cool before handling.
2. Wash with warm, soapy water and a soft brush, or place in dishwasher.
3. Store in a cool, dry place.
· DO NOT place hot Soapstone Cooking Surface on tables or surfaces that are not heat-resistant.
· DO NOT use Soapstone Cooking Surface to cook on a stove top.
· DO NOT leave Soapstone Cooking Surface in oven during self-cleaning mode.