Kamado Joe Classic II Features
The Classic II has some innovative features such as.
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent: Prevents mould and water getting inside
- Wire Mesh Gasket Seal: airtight seal when cooking
- Air Lift Hinge: reduces lid weight when opening
- Cooking Area: 46cm (same as Classic I)
Air Lift Hinge
Other kamado grills allow the dome to fall or slam during lifting or closing, but this breakthrough hinge significantly reduces dome weight – so you can lift it with a finger and stop it wherever you want.
Kontrol Tower Top Vent
The mould and water resistant Kontrol Tower Top Vent maintains precise airflow for consistent temperatures in the Kamado Joe Classic II.
- Pizza Stone
- Big Block Charcoal 9kg
- Kamado Joe Classic Cover
- Half Moon Cast Iron Cooking Grate
- Half Moon Cast Iron Reversible Griddle
- JOEtisserie Classic – 240V with UK plug
Born from an Asian cooking tradition, Kamado Joe grills replicate wood oven cooking and are a perfect addition to any garden with a pizza oven.
Using big block lump charcoal which provides a superior flavour and cooking experience, the Kamado Joe Ceramic Grill range is built to the highest quality with innovation at its core across the grills and accessory range.
The innovative design allows for perfect airflow, evenly distributing heat & flavour, whilst the thick ceramic walls retain the heat whilst cooking and lock in the smoke and moisture, resulting in succulent cooking of meats, fish and vegetables.