Kamado Joe Classic III Features
The Classic III has some innovative features such as.
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent: Prevents mould and water getting inside
- Wire Mesh Gasket Seal: airtight seal when cooking
- Air Lift Hinge: reduces lid weight when opening
- Cooking Area: 46cm (same as Classic I)
- SlōRoller™: hyperbolic insert to instantly convert your grill into a smoker
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System: for cooking various foods at various temperatures
Air Lift Hinge
Other kamado grills allow the dome to fall or slam during lifting or closing, but this breakthrough hinge significantly reduces dome weight – so you can lift it with a finger and stop it wherever you want.
Kontrol Tower Top Vent
The mould and water resistant Kontrol Tower Top Vent maintains precise airflow for consistent temperatures in the Kamado Joe Classic III.
Born from an Asian cooking tradition, Kamado Joe grills replicate wood oven cooking and are a perfect addition to any garden with a pizza oven.
Using big block lump charcoal which provides a superior flavour and cooking experience, the Kamado Joe Ceramic Grill range is built to the highest quality with innovation at its core across the grills and accessory range.
The innovative design allows for perfect airflow, evenly distributing heat & flavour, whilst the thick ceramic walls retain the heat whilst cooking and lock in the smoke and moisture, resulting in succulent cooking of meats, fish and vegetables.